A large portion of Dylan M. Snyder, P.A.'s criminal work is devoted to defending clients facing drug charges. The firm has a wealth of experience defending defendants in a wide variety of state and federal prosecutions involving controlled substances, including possession, possession with intent to sell, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing of:
- Meth, Crystal Meth
- Crack Cocaine
- MDMA (Ecstasy), and more
Regardless of the charges or the evidence collected by the authorities, almost all cases have the potential for a reduction of punishment or even an acquittal. For example, almost all drug cases involve the search for and seizure of drugs; an experienced attorney can thoroughly investigate these searches and seizures for legal violations that could get a case thrown out of court.
Our office can help you with the many questions that arise in almost all drug case such as:
- was the search and seizure legal;
- did law enforcement need a search warrant in my case;
- did law enforcement have sufficient gounds to obtain a search warrant;
- are there any issues with the testing proceduers used by FDLE;
- will i lose my driver's license because of a drug related plea negotion.
Call now for a free consultation.